Confidence comes easy when you’re driving the 2020 Lincoln Aviator. This luxury SUV comes with a spectrum of standard and available advanced safety features to ensure you’re aware of your surroundings out on the road.
Get a Co-Pilot
No matter the trim you choose, the 2020 Aviator comes standard with the Lincoln Co-Pilot360™ suite of safety technologies. This suite offers five technologies that will help give you peace of mind while you’re driving:
- Blind Spot Detection with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Pre-Collisions Assistance with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Lane-Keeping System
- Rearview camera
- Auto high-beam headlamps
Assistance When You Need It
For increased confidence behind the wheel when you’re driving your family around Toronto, opt for the Lincoln Co-Pilot360™ Plus package. This collection of features includes:
- An available Head-Up Display that displays driving information, including your speed, on your Aviator’s windscreen.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go, which keeps a preset distance between you and the vehicle in front of you and even brings your car to a full stop in traffic.
- Evasive Steering Assist, which detects imminent frontal collisions, steering around the obstacle and applying the brakes for you.
- Reverse Brake Assist, which lets you know if there are any obstacles behind you while reversing and brakes to avoid collisions.
- Active Park Assist Plus, which makes parallel parking easy, even in tight spots.
If you’re in the market for a luxury vehicle with all the latest and best safety technologies, visit Downtown Lincoln in Toronto to see the 2020 Lincoln Aviator in action.
Book a Test Drive
Monday9:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday9:00am - 8:00pm
Wednesday9:00am - 8:00pm
Thursday9:00am - 8:00pm
Friday9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday9:00am - 6:00pm