The 2020 Lincoln Nautilus is just as advanced as it is luxurious, featuring some of the industry’s most impressive technologies. From infotainment to personal concierge access, these are some of the most exciting tech features you’ll receive with the Nautilus.
Whether you need to check in with your spouse or make an important conference call, the 2020 Nautilus allows you to seamlessly make calls, send messages, and more — all without taking your eyes off the road.
- The SYNC® 3 infotainment system gives you extra convenience, allowing you to access Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration, among other features
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio provides over 140 stations with your favourite tunes, talk shows, and more
- Lincoln Connect makes it easy for you and your passengers to connect up to 10 devices with its 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot
- An available wireless charging pad means you can keep your phone powered up without having to keep track of a charging cord
Stay in Control
With the Lincoln Way™ app, you can stay in control of your Nautilus even when you’re not near it. You can also access a range of Lincoln perks.
- Find the best local fuel prices so you can save money whenever you have to fill up
- Discover the closest parking to your destination, making parking in Toronto that much easier
- Access a personal concierge at any given moment
- Remotely start your vehicle or set a specific time to start your vehicle so you don’t have to worry about getting into a cold car
- Lock and unlock your vehicle with a few taps of your smartphone’s screen
- Check your mileage, fuel levels, and distance to empty
Learn about these and other cutting-edge tech features when you test-drive the 2020 Nautilus at Downtown Lincoln in Toronto.
- + Disclaimers