Getting bored during long road trips and losing track of where you parked are things of the past with the 2020 Lincoln Navigator. The cutting-edge technologies you’ll find in this large luxury SUV will keep you connected, entertained, and informed wherever you go.
Whether you’re on a road trip or simply stuck in Toronto traffic, the 2020 Navigator will help you stay in touch and engaged as you travel.
- Access the SYNC® 3 infotainment system through the 10-inch touch-screen display
- The available Revel® Ultima Audio System gives you a live-music listening experience right in your Navigator’s cabin
- 20 speakers give crisp audio, while Stereo, Audience, and Onstage listening modes produce rich and pure sound
- Everyone’s devices will stay charged on the go with the standard wireless charging pad in the Centre Front Console Media Bin and six fast-charging USB power ports throughout the interior
- Ensure your kids never ask, “Are we there yet?” with the Lincoln Play Rear-Seat Entertainment System
- Two 10-inch adjustable screens can be used to display your passengers’ favourite television shows, movies, and more
- Users who own Roku or a compatible Slingbox® can even access TV channels on the go
Have Access Always
Regardless of where you are, you can easily access your vehicle’s controls — and a range of Lincoln perks — with the Lincoln Way™ app.
- Remotely start and stop your vehicle with a few taps of your smart device
- You can even set a specific recurring time to start your vehicle
- Lock and unlock your vehicle from your phone
- Check your odometer, fuel levels, and distance to empty
- Keep connected with the 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, which can connect up to 10 devices at once — up to 50 feet outside the vehicle
- Arrange for Lincoln Pickup & Delivery for maintenance
- Keep track of your maintenance schedule
- Find parking and the lowest fuel prices in your area
- Access your personal Lincoln concierge
Experience all these advanced technologies for yourself when you test-drive the 2020 Navigator here at Downtown Lincoln in Toronto.
- + Disclaimers